Thermal Bridging and Y values: Calculations in SAP 2012
This module will help you to:
- Identify the various types of thermal bridging junction
- Measure the length of each junction
- Combine each length with the appropriate value to derive y-value.
After studying this module you will:
- Have a basic understanding of thermal bridging.
- Recognise different types of thermal bridging.
- Be able to measure the heat loss junctions for a SAP 2012 assessment.
- Understand the new options and procedures in Part L 2013 for assessing thermal bridges.
This course is free of charge for existing NHER/SAVA members. Remember to log in to your existing member account when you book. Fee adjustment will be applied at the checkout stage.
Course suitable for: Qualified On Construction Domestic Energy Assessors.
Course type: Online - learners may go at their own pace.
CPD Hours: 3
Terms and Conditions
|ELearning||£35||Enquire | Book|