Part L1B Modelling New Extensions on Existing Dwellings
As an OCDEA (SAP Assessor) you may be requested to carry out ratings and give advice relating to Part L1B of the Building Regulations - coversation of fuel and power in existing dwellings. This CPD gives a brief overview of Part L1B, and then goes into detail on the methods of compliance for new extensions to an existing dwelling. The CPD includes an example showing how compliance can be achieved in practice.
There is a 20 question multiple choice test at the end of this module.
- Provide general overview of Part L1B
- Give detail on the three methods of compliance for new extensions to existing dwellings -
- The reference method
- The are weighted U-value method
- The whole dwelling calculation method
- Provide a worked example to see how Part L1B can be achieved in practice for new extensions to existing dwellings
Price: NHER Member* - £25 + VAT Non Member - £35+VAT
*Please log in to your existing member account when you book. Discount will be applied at the checkout stage.
Course suitable for: On Construction Domestic Energy (SAP) Assessors
Course type: Online learning
CPD hours: 2
|ELearning||£35||Enquire | Book|