Fabric Heat Loss: Roof U-values
Calculating correct U-values is the first step to accurately predicting fabric heat losses.
Roof U-values need particular attention because there are several different types with insulation at the pitch or in the loft. Roofs also need particular corrections for loft hatches and down lights. Roof rooms add further complications.
In this CPD module you will:
- Identify different types of heat loss roofs
- Learn how to interpret specifications for different roof types
- Learn about repeating thermal bridges
- Learn about corrections to U-values for air gaps, fixings, loft hatches and recessed down lights.
- Learn the conventions for measuring roofs
- Learn about roof rooms
- Use the BRE U-value calculator to calculate the U-value ofdifferent roof types
NHER Members - £25 + VAT*
Non NHER Members - £35 + VAT
Course suitable for: On Construction Domestic Energy Assessors
Course type: Online learning
CPD hours: 2.5
*Remember to log in to your existing member account when you book. Discount will be applied at the checkout stage
|ELearning||£35||Enquire | Book|