Data Connect Self Assessment Pack
Increase your confidence in using Plan Assessor Data Connect, the latest new feature of Plan Assessor. Data Connect will enable you to quickly update multiple records by connecting to the underlying data.
This Assessment pack includes a printed copy of all documentation required to complete the Assessment. The pack will be sent within 2 working days of purchasing the course. This includes:
- User guide: a comprehensive explanation of the functions available in Plan Assessor Data Connect
- Table guidance: all the relevant table names in the Plan Assessor database and how these relate to the Plan Assessor data entry pages
- Data dictionary: explaining what the 'numbers' in the tables mean
- Example editing scenarios: worked examples covering many of the common updates Assessors make
The online training module allows you to practice at a time that suits you and at your own pace. The course includes a self-test to check your understanding alongside completing a set of worked examples.
By completing this Assessment you will:
- Have confidence in using Data Connect on real jobs
- Understand what the various features of Data Connect do
- Save time by learning the best way to make routine changes
- Know how to go about making more complex changes
- Be familiar with how and when to use the 4 documents provided
The Self Assessment is an online test based on 40 mulitple choice questions. The pass rate is 70% and you can complete the assessment as many times as you like until you pass.
Before taking the online test, you complete a series of practical worked examples using Data Connect to make changes to records in an example database of records provided. As you do this you refer to the UserGuide, Table Guidance and Data Dictionary as required and record data in an assessment questionaire. You are then ready to take the online test, which checks your results for the scenario exercises as well as your understanding of the User Guide, Table Guidance and Data Dictionary.
In our experience, the Self Assessment, including the practical exercises, takes around 3 - 4 hours of uninterrupted time to complete, but can take longer depending upon the individual and their background.
We recommend that all users of Data Connect do the self assessment.
Course suitable for: On Construction Energy (SAP) Assessor, Plan Assessors Users
CPD Hours: 3
Cost: £95 + VAT
Once you have purchased the Self Assessment Pack, you can choose to upgrade to the face to face training option if you so wish, at an extra cost of £60 + VAT. Information on the training course can be found by following this link.
Please note: you will need to contact the Training team on 01908 442240, who will be able to process the booking on your behalf.
|ELearning||£95||Enquire | Book|