Approved Documents Part L1A and L1B
In this CPD module we provide an overview of the changes to Part L1A and L1B for 2013 and look at how the TER & TFEE targets might be achieved in practice.
This CPD module will enable you to:
- Get up to speed with the changes to Part L1 for 2013
- Have a clearer understanding of the regulatory process, including the role of the OCDEA
- Be clear about what evidence Building Control need to review an assessment
- Have an overview of the main changes in both Part L1A and Part L1B
- Understand how EPCs fit alongside the building regulation process
- Understand more about the TER & TFEE and how they can be met
This course is free of charge to NHER Accredited Members. Remember to log in to your existing member account when you book. Fee adjustment will be applied at the checkout stage.
Non NHER Members - £35 + VAT
Course suitable for: On Construction Domestic Energy Assessors
Course type: Online learning
CPD hours: 1.5
|ELearning||£35||Enquire | Book|