Dealing with Alternative Walls
Do you feel confident when identifying alternative walls? Walls made from alternative materials can provide numerous energy benefits and Domestic Energy Assessors must be able to identify and record these walls accurately in order for this to show on the EPC. If walls are not recorded correctly, this could result in audit failure due to an incorrect EPC, and disgruntled customers.
Complete this online course to refresh your memory and develop a more detailed understanding of alternative walls.
This online course is taken via our e-learning system. This means you can study in your own time and at your own pace from the comfort of your home or office.
This is a short refresher course to remind DEAs:
- How to identify what constitutes an alternative wall
- When it should and shouldn’t be recorded
- How to identify alternative wall construction
- How to record them accurately.
Course suitable for: Domestic Energy Assessors
Course type: Online
CPD Hours: 1
* This course is available to NHER/SAVA members at a discounted rate of £25+VAT. To receive this member rate, remember to log in to your existing member account when you book. Discount will be applied at the checkout stage. *
|ELearning||£35||Enquire | Book|