NHER Stock Assessor has been specially designed to help local authorities, housing associations, stock holders and consultants manage the energy efficiency of their housing stock and to meet all their energy reporting obligations through a single database.
NHER Stock Assessor is a desktop software system for Microsoft Windows. It is easy to use, backed with 20 years’ experience of producing industry leading software. All Stock Assessor users receive ongoing technical support.
“Stock Assessor is now the only software we use for the input of RDSAP data, production and storage of all our Energy Performance Certificates by our domestic energy assessors."
- Adrian Smith, Property Asset Manager for Harvest Housing Group
Tailored to meet the needs of:
- Local authorities
- Housing associations
- Domestic energy assessors working in the affordable homes sector
- NHER assessors
- Energy consultants
You can use Stock Assessor to:
- Meet your existing commitments to issue, record and maintain EPCs for all your homes
- Maintain and improve the energy efficiency of your housing stock
- Provide average SAP ratings
- Produce stock profiles
- Assist with Decent Homes assessments
Click on a thumbnail to see more.
Special features of Stock Assessor:
- All your energy data in one place. A single point to record, manage and maintain the energy efficiency data for your housing stock.
- Powerful inferences are used to produce a SAP (2005) rating where some data has not been collected. This is the result of extensive research by National Energy Services.
- Enables a suitably qualified person to produce EPCs.
- Use existing data to produce EPCs and import data from other sources, including importing from NES one, Probase and Excel.
- Provides reports for statutory reporting requirements such as average SAP, stock profiles and information for Decent Homes assessment.
- Simple, intuitive software supported by technical support experts 7 days a week.
- Contains the NHER scale and assessment, which is based on based on the BREDEM 12 model and is sensitive to location (SAP ratings are all calculated for East Pennines)
- Generate running costs and emissions outputs tailored for individual dwellings. This takes into account regional climate variances as well as the actual occupancy, heating patterns and usage of cooking and appliances in the dwelling.
- Creates filters easily, so you can produce reports and charts from an entire database or filtered sets.
Features for Scottish social landlords:
- Helps you assess fuel poverty and demonstrate compliance with the Scottish Housing Quality Standard.
- High quality training provided from our associates Energy Action Scotland.
Developed by our expert in-house team
Chris Starling is a consultant for NES and takes responsibility for all software and services to registered social landlords.
NHER Stock Assessor software has been specifically designed and tested for use with:
- Windows XP or Windows Vista, with the latest Service Packs.
- At least 50MB free disk space
- At least 512MB (Windows XP) or 1GB (Windows Vista) of system memory
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- An active broadband internet connection during the installation process (for installing the required supporting software: .NET framework 3.5) and for generating EPCs