Plan Assessor: software for assessing new build homes
NHER Plan Assessor is our software used for assessing the energy efficiency of new build homes 'off plan' using Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP). This desktop software covers all parts of the UK and draws from 30 years' experience of producing market leading energy efficiency software.
The software is intuitive and easy to use, and allows users to produce On Construction Energy Performance Certificates, Building Regulations submissions (Part 1) and SAP ratings for new build properties.
NHER Plan Assessor is designed for:
- On Construction Domestic Energy Assessors
- Authorised SAP assessors
- Architects and designers
- Housing Associations
- Building Control professionals
Designed and maintained by our experienced in-house software developers, users have the reassurance that an agile team is engaged in keeping the software up-to-date to meet industry standards.
All users of Plan Assessor also receive FREE ongoing technical support 6 days per week.
Please note that you do not have to be a member of the NHER Accreditation Scheme to purchase Plan Assessor.
Features and benefits:
- Robust and dependable software developed by the pioneers of energy ratings who continue to lead the field for quality and innovation
- Approved for SAP 2012/Building Regulations 2013, SAP 2009/Building Regulations 2010 and SAP 2005/Building Regulations 2006
- Desktop software linking to the internet only when required so you can retain full control of your data
- FREE first line technical support by phone and email, supported by a team of SAP/Building Regulations experts
- Software with a proven track record and the highest quality assurance standards
- User friendly interface, including a traffic light system and data validation routines to help avoid data entry errors
- Covers all countries in the UK
Plan Assessor is our full SAP desktop software package. SAP 2005, SAP 2009 and SAP 2012 are included in the purchase price.
NHER Plan Assessor 6.1 – for SAP 2012/Building Regulations 2013
Plan Assessor 6.1 is the latest version of the software and is approved by BRE for all SAP 2012-based outputs and Energy Performance Certificates, DER, TER, TFEE and DFEE outputs. The software is also used for Code for Sustainable Homes: Ene1 'Dwelling Emission Rate', Ene 2 'Fabric Energy Efficiency' and Ene 7 'Low and Zero Carbon Technologies' outputs.
This version uses the powerful Microsoft SQL Express R2 2008 database to store your data securely.
PA 6.1 includes but is not limited to the following functions:
- Import and export records to and from the database in XML format
- Produce Building Regulations submissions for all UK regions
- Select micro-CHP, heat pump systems and community heating systems from the Product Characteristics Database, in addition to boilers and mechanical ventilation systems
- Batch lodgement of EPCs
- Update U-values and heating systems for multiple records
- Save reports for multiple records quickly and easily
- Add your company logo to your reports
For a list of features and functions included in previous versions of NHER Plan Assessor, please click here.
Click on an image to view.
Developed for desktop PC and laptop usage with Microsoft Windows (Vista, 7, 8, and 10).