The energy calculation tool for housing professionals
AutoAssessorPRO is the energy calculation tool from National Energy Services, designed and maintained by our team of in-house software developers. When integrated into housing and asset management systems it delivers ratings and drives improvement options using anything from basic stock information to a full RdSAP dataset.
AutoAssessorPRO is designed for:
- Housing stock managers/asset management providers
- Those interested in evaluating the energy efficiency of housing stock
Features and benefits:
AutoAssessorPRO is a reliable energy efficiency calculator which can work with a minimum dataset of 12-18 data items through to a complete RdSAP dataset. The engine can be integrated into your own housing or asset management system, and the team at NES will support you through and beyond the integration process.
- Enhance the accuracy of your energy assessments: Add data to each survey, such as a new, more efficient boiler or improved insulation, as it becomes available
- Manage your housing stock more efficiently: AutoAssessorPRO provides outputs including energy rating (SAP), carbon emissions and energy use
- Assess the impact of modelling improvements: the software supports modelling allowing you to test the effect of improvement measures on the energy efficiency of your housing stock
- Web-based software: Delivered via a web service to ensure that additional functionality and enhancements can be rolled out swiftly with minimal disruption to your business
- Plain English guidance on incompatible survey data: Jargon-free error messages make it easy to pin-point errors and make corrections to your data when needed
Users of AutoAssessorPRO receive at least one FREE training day per annum to ensure the tool is being used to its fullest potential. For details, please visit our social housing training page.
In addition, users also receive access to NES telephone and email technical support for trained, designated individuals.
AutoAssessorPRO was created to integrate with other software systems. In addition, we enable the RdSAP data within EPCs to be easily stored in your asset management system.
Current customers include:
|• Aareon (QL)||• Innovation/Apex|
|• Asprey Solutions (Estatepro)||• Keystone (Civica Keystone)|
|• Capita (OPENAssets)||• MIS (ActiveH)|
|• In4systems (Promaster)|
For further details and to find out how AutoAssessorPRO could help you and your business, please contact us by email at email@example.com or give us a call on 01908 442244.